A hair colour mask with an acidic 3.5 pH level, that increases the action of oxidative colorants by working with them. An exclusive formula from Tahe, rich in vegetable extracts (salvia oficinalis, citric acid, bisabolol, persea gratissima and pro-vitamin B5), which make IONIC a highly nourishing and hydrating product.
PEROXIDE FREE – AMMONIA FREE – ALCOHOL FREE – PARABEN FREE
Due to its formulation, IONIC acts only on chemically-treated hair (with colour, highlights, bleach, perming, strong lighteners or straightening chemicals).
1. Choose the correct IONIC colour.
2. Wear gloves. Apply to clean damp hair. Apply from roots to ends. Apply from roots to ends using a spatula and bowl. Do not touch the scalp (especially when using intensive tones).
3. Comb through. Leave for 10 minutes.
4. Rinse with lukewarm water.
5. Wash with shampoo. (With IONIC Transparent, Pearl Blonde and Sandy Blonde there is no need to apply shampoo; simply rinse with plenty of water).
Not suitable for covering grey hair or lightening.
For hair with very porous ends, carry out a colour test as ends may be darkened (it is advisable to protect the hair with IONIC Transparent).
IONIC can be applied to dry hair, but to make distribution and application easier, spray with water.
Avoid contact of this product with the skin to avoid staining. To remove possible stains use alcohol.
Do not mix with oxidative colours.
Peroxide, ammonia, alcohol and paraben free.