Gel-cream texture, easy to apply and high performance, will provide a unique sensory experience for the subtle floral notes of Magnolia and Bergamot.
100% coverage of white hair.
Permanent color long lasting color.
Clarifying power up to 3 tones. Durable, intense colors with mirror shine.
Exclusive vegetable micro-oils technology, created for complete cover of grey hair without damage its structure. With colours inspired by the hair’s natural original tones, to leave it shiny and light-reflective.
An ideal environmentally friendly product that cares for the hair from roots to ends.
The nourishing vegetable micro-oils formula preserves the quality of the colour, prolonging its duration and boosting pigment action so that the colour shines through from the interior of the hair’s fibres with an extraordinary natural effect.
The combination of vegetable micro-oils from avocado, pracaxi and soya bean leaves the hair feeling natural and full of volume, while protecting and nourishing for precise colour and beautiful shine.
The cream-gel texture makes it easy to apply and highly effective, offering a unique sensational experience, with the added luxury of its subtle floral fragrance of magnolia and bergamot.
20 VOLS. MAXIMUM COVERAGE AND SHINE,
FOR REBELLIOUS GREY HAIR 30 VOLS. 30 MINUTES
SUPER-LIGHTENING 1+2 45 MINUTES
30 VOLS. Bases from no. 6
40 VOLS. Darker bases from no. 6
Perfectly covers all grey hair.
- For up to 50% grey apply the desired colour
- For 50 – 100% grey, mix the desired colour ½ + ½ base of the same tone level.
Eg. ½ 6,47 + ½ 6 to 20 vols on very rebellious grey hair 30 vols.
• Apply with a brush to dry unwashed hair.
• Begin application at the roots.
• Do not leave product on the hair for longer than the recommended time.
• Apply to the mid-length and ends (always apply a porosity regulator first).
• If the colour of the mid-length and ends is not very different, apply 5 minutes before the time for the roots is up.
• If the colour of the mid-length and ends is different, apply 10 minutes before the time for the roots is up.
• If the colour of the mid-length and ends is very different, apply from the roots to the ends at the same time.
• After the recommended time, massage gently into a lather with the fingertips.
• Rinse with plenty of water.
• Use specific shampoo for coloured hair.
• Use suitable disposable gloves.
• Apply the mix generously to the roots to guarantee excellent grey coverage.
• The colour of the mix will change while on the hair. This will in no way affect the results of the colouring process.