Treatment cream for mixing with hair colour.
20 VOLS. MAXIMUM COVERAGE AND SHINE,
FOR REBELLIOUS GREY HAIR 30 VOLS. 30 MINUTES
SUPER-LIGHTENING 1+2 45 MINUTES
30 VOLS. Bases from no. 6
40 VOLS. Darker bases from no. 6
Perfectly covers all grey hair.
- For up to 50% grey apply the desired colour
- For 50 – 100% grey, mix the desired colour ½ + ½ base of the same tone level.
Eg. ½ 6,47 + ½ 6 to 20 vols on very rebellious grey hair 30 vols.
• Apply with a brush to dry unwashed hair.
• Begin application at the roots.
• Do not leave product on the hair for longer than the recommended time.
• Apply to the mid-length and ends (always apply a porosity regulator first).
• If the colour of the mid-length and ends is not very different, apply 5 minutes before the time for the roots is up.
• If the colour of the mid-length and ends is different, apply 10 minutes before the time for the roots is up.
• If the colour of the mid-length and ends is very different, apply from the roots to the ends at the same time.
• After the recommended time, massage gently into a lather with the fingertips.
• Rinse with plenty of water.
• Use specific shampoo for coloured hair.
• Use suitable disposable gloves.
• Apply the mix generously to the roots to guarantee excellent grey coverage.
• The colour of the mix will change while on the hair. This will in no way affect the results of the colouring process