Under Article 13 of Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30/06/2003, we inform you that GB HAIR snc ("GB") will treat personal information that will be provided by the user during the registration process in accordance with local regulations, the following terms and conditions.
1) Purpose. The data will be held for the following purposes:
a) obligations associated with the supply, delivery, payment for goods and / or management of the services requested by the user, including the management of credits at each location;
b) processing of statistical and market analysis;
c) detection of the degree of satisfaction on the quality of services rendered and the work done by GB;
d) sending communications about company products and sending other information material (marketing) on the activities of GB, as well as on new commercial initiatives, promotional, advertising, including those relating to material for sale on the website of GB.
2) Mode. The treatment can consist in the collection, processing, recording and storage of personal data and can be done either manually or by computer and / or automated.
3) Communication and dissemination. Personal data collected by GB for the above purposes may be disclosed to third parties appointed to perform or process data related to goods sold and / or services provided, in whole or in part, persons with whom GB has signed trade agreements. The data will not be disclosed.
4) Transfer abroad. User data may in no case be transferred abroad.
5) Nature of the data. The conferment of your data is optional. The refusal to provide the above data or allowing the processing for the purposes mentioned in point 1, lett. a) to c), it will make it impossible for GB to complete the sale of assets required by the user; by contrast, the refusal to provide consent to the processing of the above data for the purposes mentioned in point 1, lett. d) shall not affect the registration process, but will make it impossible for GB to use the data for such purposes.
6) Rights of. As an interested party, the user has the rights under Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. n. 196/2003, including the right to obtain, from the confirmation of the existence of their personal data and their providing in an intelligible form, the identity of the holder and subject to which the data can be communicated, as well as get updating, rectification and integration of data, deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block of data in violation of the law and to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data.
7) data processor. The data controller is GBHair snc, with registered office in Via Gramsci 55, 47838 Riccione (RN) - Italy